It's insane to think about how fast the past year has gone. It seems like my little man went from this:
To this:
In a freaking milisecond. I'm not sure where the last year went, but I know one thing...they grow up too, too fast.
Here are some pictures from my tiny human's first birthday party. Enjoy!
The invitation, courtesy of 505 Designs.
The decorations:
Here's a close-up of the baseball cards one of the designer's at my work created. Cutest. Thing. Ever.
Super cute, right?! OK, more decorations:
And, the food...
I totally ordered customized ketchup! Look!
And, now, for the moment you've all been waiting for...CAKE!!!!
(Side note: the kid is obsessed with balloons.)
CAKE!!!!
Le sigh...it was a supremely perfect party, a perfect day.
I love my family!
Now, to start planning birthday number two! It'll be here before I know it. :/





No comments:
Post a Comment